Berkeley provides expertise in a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions, including office, retail, industrial, ground, and built-to-suit leasing; real estate development; acquisition and disposition of vacant land and improved properties; and project finance. Berkeley is an experienced legal guide who walks clients through every stage of a real estate transaction, delivering a practical, business-minded approach to sophisticated legal issues.
Berkeley brings significant experience working with a diverse clientele within the commercial real estate industry. She has worked extensively with numerous large, mid-size, and small real estate development companies, including shopping center, mixed use, apartment, and business park developers and owners; senior housing developers; oil and gas and renewable energy companies; restaurant owners and operators; franchisees; office, industrial, and retail tenants; and sellers and purchasers of various types of commercial properties.
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Real Estate Finance
- Represented a large diversified real estate company responsible for the acquisition, design, development, construction, leasing, and management of office buildings, shopping centers and mixed use projects in the Denver metropolitan area for over a decade.
- Represented a top tier cyber security company in connection with a sophisticated lease of office space for new headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
- Represented a developer with over $4 billion in developed assets in connection with the leasing of office space in Denver, Colorado.
- Represented an owner in connection with the sale two apartment buildings containing affordable housing units and retail space for $19,000,000 in Denver, Colorado.
- Represents real estate development firm in connection with the development and leasing of Class A industrial properties throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Represents fitness center franchisee in connection with the leasing of retail space throughout the Denver metropolitan area.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law – J.D. (Order of St. Ives)
- University of California, Santa Barbara, – B.A., Law and Society (Highest Honors)
- American Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women)